Honda Trading Corporation (“the Company”) recognizes the importance of the personal information it receives and complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and related regulations. The Company has formulated a basic policy on the protection of personal information as follows, and works hard to protect personal information in accordance with this policy.
- The Company shall use appropriate and fair methods in the acquisition of personal information.
- The Company shall specify in as much detail as possible the purposes of use for personal information, and shall provide clarifications, notifications and publications of the intended purposes of use to the individuals concerned.
- The Company shall not use personal information for any purpose other than those set out in the clarifications, notifications and publications given to the individuals concerned, without the agreement of the individuals concerned.
- The Company shall implement appropriate measures to prevent the dissipation, loss, tampering or leaking of personal information, and shall manage personal information safely.
- The Company shall respond in good faith and in accordance with the law to any inquiries made by the individuals concerned in relation to personal information.